Pop Culture Rant: Episode 5 - Pewdiepie and Pokemon Go

In this week's month's Rant, I talk about some YouTube stuff and some Pokemon Go stuff. I do also touch on my disappearing act, and yes, the Hey Arnold Jungle Movie.

I'm still thinking about what I really, really want to do with the Rant, which is why I was so easily taken down by a terrible illness. There is like a "lost" episode - one I recorded before the sickness so easily downed me that I didn't even properly convert it to an MP3, and by the time I was well enough, the moment had passed. I may share it some day. But that's kind of the problem with pop culture rants - they're only relevant in the moment.

I talked about Kevin Smith being on Good Mythical Morning, and the trailers for the Finding Dory and Ghostbusters trailer. I have been gone a long time. I am sorry. I'm working on it.

And if you want some semblance of a regular update schedule, I've been doing very well with my A Very Special Episode series on my main YouTube channel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment