Pop Culture Rant: Episode 3 - Powerless and #MakeYouTubeGreatAgain

In today's Rant, I discuss how excited I am by casting news for NBC's pilot Powerless, and a lot of stuff that has been going on in an attempt to #MakeYouTubeGreatAgain.

I am sick, so my voice sounds all messed up, and I just hope you guys will forgive that. Also, Nicole Arbor decided that she was at it again, but I really didn't want to rant about that. But if you really are into learning about the hype without breaking down and watching her actual video, I feel like J SHOWTIME and LeafyIsHere each did a great job summing it up.

I talked about a lot of YouTube videos in this Rant, and I will link each of them below if you want to check them out:

GradeAUnderA: Everything That's Wrong With YouTube (Part2/2) - The Community Guidelines

DramaAlert: GradeAUnderA vs Joseph Costello LIVE DEBATE #DramaAlert

I Hate Everything has made his "This Isn't Funny Anymore" video private, but I'm going to let Leonard French (Copyright Attorney on I Hate Everything's illegitimate takedowns from Merlin CDLTD #WTFU) explain it to you.

Matthias: YouTube Copyright Abuse Has Changed Me

DramaAlert: GradeAUnderA - Damn Daniel HACKED! #DramaAlert Sam Pepper vs Laci Green

Thanks for hanging out with me. See you on Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment