Pop Culture Rant: Episode 1 - YouTube, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, and Zoolander 2

Welcome to the Pop Culture Rant, where your host Amanda (that's me) rants about various pop culture-related topics. In this episode, listen to my take on the Fine Brothers and their React World announcement, why I believe Content ID is the bane of YouTube's existence, my thoughts on the Suicide Squad movie trailer, and my thoughts on the movies Deadpool and Zoolander 2.

The Channel Awesome video referred to in the podcast can be found here.

The Rant will update on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you have suggestions or comments, leave them in the comments below! And if you'd like to be a guest on the rant, leave a comment and we can try to work something out.

Right about now, I wish I had a catchphrase. Thanks for hanging out with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment